Looking for a High Efficiency Air Conditioner in Toronto and area?
Look no further!
Featured Central Air Conditioners
Goodman GSXC18 Central Air ConditionerCompare
Goodman GSX16 Central Air ConditionerCompare
Goodman GSX13 Central Air ConditionerCompare
INFINITY® 19VS AIR CONDITIONER® 24VNA9Compare
PERFORMANCE™ 16 CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONER 24ACC6Compare
PERFORMANCE™ 13 CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONER 24ACB3Compare
COMFORT™ 16 CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONER 24ABC6Compare
COMFORT™ 13 CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONER 24ABB3Compare
INFINITY® 20 AIR CONDITIONER WITH GREENSPEED® INTELLIGENCE 24VNA0Compare
Home is not cool enough? Key Factors to consider when buying or upgrading to a new air conditioner.
1. Buying or Renting
Whether you are looking to buy or rent we make it simple, clear and easy for you.
Benefits of Renting
- FREE standard installation, no up-front cost.
- FREE lifetime service and repairs on ALL parts, never pay for repair bills again.
- Free Smart thermostat, saves up to 15% energy cost.
- FREE lifetime annual maintenance, comfort guaranteed.
- FREE equipment replacement.
- Emergency priority service available 24/7/365
- PLUS Free Furnace Protection Plan, all season comfort.
Benefits of Buying
- 10 years parts warranty on all Air Conditioners – Extended Warranty available
- You will be looking into maintenance, service and repairs, however there will be no ongoing monthly rental cost involved.
- One-time upfront payment or multiple finance options available.
- Large brand selection like Carrier, York, and Goodman.
- Award winning GasPro after sales support available.
2. Correctly Sized Air Conditioner
Getting the right size of AC system for your home is crucial for the longevity of the unit. Regardless of how huge or little your home is, there’s a cooling system that is perfect for your home. Getting the right size of central air conditioner not only keeps you comfortable, it also saves you on the future repairs, and energy bills. Our expert advisors will ensure we get you the right size and type of AC unit for your home.
3. Fast, Trusted, and knowledgeable HVAC Contractor
- You are getting your new air conditioner from a Trusted, Knowledgeable and Reliable company that is well established in the heating and cooling industry, so they are there to help you when you need them the most.
- The technicians are Certified, Licensed and have workplace safety & insurance (WSIB).
- They offer multiple payment options like financing or rental that best meet your needs.
- That you are not overpaying for your new air conditioner.
We have been in business for over a decade. We have built strong relationships in the HVAC industry that enables us to get you the best air conditioner for unbeatable prices.
Areas We Serve:
We offer sales and service for Furnace, A/C's and Tankless water heaters in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Bowmanville, Oshawa Ajax, Pickering, Uxbridge, Whitby, Burlington, Markham, New Market, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Oakville, Hamilton and surrounding areas.
Gas Pro Heating & Air Conditioning
Unit 9, 295 Milliken Blvd Scarborough M1V4V2
For general & sales enquires