New Furnace Installation and Repairs in Toronto
Buying a new furnace is a big cost for your home comfort, therefore dealing with the right HVAC contract can save you thousands of dollars on your furnace purchase and repa hassles in the future.
Gas Pro Heating and Air Conditioning Inc. has been serving Toronto, Durham, Peel & Mississauga region for over 10 years. You can rely on us for all your home furnace solutions.
GasPro Heating & Cooling offers amazing furnace and air conditioner services
New Furnaces Sales and Financing
Emergency Furnace Installation, Repairs and Maintenance
Premium Carrier, York, Goodman, and Reliance Home Comfort Products
INFINITY® 96 GAS FURNACE59TN6Compare
PERFORMANCE™ 96 GAS FURNACE 59TP6Compare
PERFORMANCE™ BOOST 90 GAS FURNACE 59SP5Compare
COMFORT™ 92 GAS FURNACE 59SC2Compare
Goodman GMVM97 ComfortBridgeTM Gas FurnaceCompare
Goodman GMVC96 ComfortBridgeTM Gas FurnaceCompare
Goodman GMEC96 Gas FurnaceCompare
Goodman GMSS96 Gas FurnaceCompare
Local Comfort Advisors across the Toronto & Surroundings
Furnace breakdowns can happen at any time of the day or night, and that’s why our local comfort advisors are available for same day appointments. We ensure you get your heat back as quickly as possible. In addition to our call centre, we also have 24/7/365 days live chat support available online.
When you purchase, rent or finance your new furnace from Gas Pro, you can have peace of mind.
Our Pricing is simple and clear. There are no hidden charges; the price we quote you is the price you pay.
Our Professional trusted and technical team in toronto and surroundings, will treat you and your home with respect.
You are dealing with a heating and cooling company that has a track record of providing exceptional customer experience.
1. Rent VS Buy
- No upfront charges
- FREE standard installation
- FREE lifetime service and repairs
- FREE Smart thermostat
- FREE lifetime annual maintenance and filter supplies.
- FREE equipment replacement
- Emergency priority service available 24/7/365 days
- Buy a furnace now and make no payments for 12 months
- Package deals available
- 10 years Parts Warranty on all furnaces
- 10 years Parts & Labor Extended Warranty available
- Large brand selection
- Low monthly payments option available
- Open-ended financing term
2. Right Size of Furnace
It is extremely important that you get the right size of furnace for your home. An over-sized heating system will turn on quickly, heat your house then turn off. Then repeat the same cycle again. This can cost you more money on energy bills and increase wear and tear.
A smaller size furnace will constantly run trying to maintain the desired temperature in your home. This will increase the wear and tear on the unit which can lead to frequent repair costs.
A correctly sized furnace will run through the required amount of cycles accordingly to keep your house comfortable and warm. It will not run inefficiently, and will save you on wear & tear and energy bills.
3. Why choose Gas Pro for your next furnace?
If you reside in Toronto, Mississauga, Peel or Durham region you can rely on Gas Pro Heating and Cooling for your ongoing home comfort needs. We offer:
- 24/7/365 days live telephone & online chat support
- All major brands furnace brands, including, Goodman, Smart Air, York & Carrier
- Multiple payment options like rent, finance or purchase
- Assistance to get you government rebates for upgrading your HVAC system
- Complete Comfort Guarantee
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Areas We Serve:
We offer sales and service for Furnace, A/C's and Tankless water heaters in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Bowmanville, Oshawa Ajax, Pickering, Uxbridge, Whitby, Burlington, Markham, New Market, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Oakville, Hamilton and surrounding areas.