Conventional Vent Gas Water Heater
The Conventional Vent Water Heater is an entry-level gas heater. Air is drawn from inside the home and the exhaust is vented into a chimney or through the roof.
Enquiry about Conventional Vent Gas Water Heater
- Tank is glass-lined to provide superior protection against the corrosive effects of hot water
- Heavy-duty anode rod for additional tank protection
- Turbulator dip tube reduces sediment build-up at the bottom of the tank to prolong tank life
- Piezoelectric ignitor lets you light the pilot without matches
- Thermopile system provides a robust pilot to withstand environmental conditions such as down drafts
- LED indicator gives visual confirmation that the pilot is on, and provides diagnostics and troubleshooting information
- Thermostat allows for easy temperature adjustments
- Maintenance is simple with an easy-to-access combustion chamber and conveniently located drain valve
Product not mgiht be exactly as seen in the picture
Does your old rusty water heater leave you with cold showers and big repair bills?
Let us worry about your water heater and you enjoy the hot showers. Your rental benefits includes:
- No upfront cost – FREE standard installation.
- One low monthly bill covers maintenance, service, and repairs.
- Free Equipment replacement, in case it can’t be repaired.
- Upto 3 MONTHS FREE
- Live telephone support 24/7/365
Areas We Serve:
We offer sales and service for Furnace, A/C's and Tankless water heaters in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Bowmanville, Oshawa Ajax, Pickering, Uxbridge, Whitby, Burlington, Markham, New Market, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Oakville, Hamilton and surrounding areas.