INFINITY® 96 GAS FURNACE59TN6
Performance series air conditioners offer that perfect balance between budget limits you may have today and your desire for long-term energy savings.
EFFICIENCY Up to 96.7% AFUE
QUIET LEVEL Best
COMFORT FEATURES Best
Enquiry about INFINITY® 96 GAS FURNACE59TN6
Backed by the intelligent Infinity control and a variable-speed blower, this furnace will run in low stage up to 90% of the time. Longer, low-stage run times give you better energy efficiency, better temperature control and increased comfort. It also assures you quieter performance.
Variable-speed blower operation also aids other system components and can help make your air conditioning system more efficient and improve summer dehumidification.
- Up to 96.7% AFUE heating efficiency
- Two-stages of heat for economical operation
- Variable-speed, ECM blower motor for ultimate comfort and ultra-quiet operation
- Ideal Humidity System® technology capable to aid heat pump or air conditioner summer dehumidification
- SmartEvap™ technology works in concert with your cooling system to aid summer dehumidification
- ComfortFan™ technology allows fan-speed choices in “Constant ON” mode
- Comfort Heat Technology® feature intelligently stages heating cycles to reduce temperature swings and improve efficiency
- Infinity intelligence enables self-configuration and easy troubleshooting with Infinity control
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Advanced temperature control
- Includes air filter cabinet
- 10-year parts limited warranty1
- Lifetime heat exchanger limited warranty2
- Optional labor warranty available3
- To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
- To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a Lifetime heat exchanger parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is reduced to 20-years (from Lifetime) on heat exchanger if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive the extended registered heat exchanger parts limited warranty period. See warranty certificate for details.
- Ask us for details.
- Up to 96.7% AFUE
- Select sizes meet ENERGY STAR® qualifications
- Highest degree of electrical efficiency among Carrier furnaces
- Low stage operation up to 90% of time for quiet, energy-efficient operation
- Allows 4 choices of “constant ON” fan speed operation
- Hybrid Heat® compatible
- Exceptional year-round humidity management when installed as part of complete Infinity system with added humidifier
- Can help boost cooling SEER efficiency when matched with appropriate cooling system components
- Two-stage gas valve
- Variable-speed, ECM blower motor
- Pilot-free, hot surface PowerHeat™ ignition
- Two-speed inducer motor
- Aluminized steel clamshell-style primary heat exchanger
- Stainless steel fin-and-tube design secondary heat exchanger
- Sound reduction: fully insulated cabinet and QuieTech™ noise reduction
- Infinity level advanced diagnostic intelligence
- Recommended control: Infinity control
- 60,000-120,000 Btu/h
- Flexible installation: upflow, downflow or horizontal
- Versatile venting for tight-fit applications
- 115 V
- .5″ gas connection
- Convertible to Liquid Propane (LP)
- 20-gauge, galvanized steel with appliance finish
- Baked on urethane base coat and polyester top coat paint in taupe metallic
- Dimensions in upflow position: 35″H x width varies by size: 17.5-24.5″ x 30″D
Areas We Serve:
We offer sales and service for Furnace, A/C's and Tankless water heaters in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Bowmanville, Oshawa Ajax, Pickering, Uxbridge, Whitby, Burlington, Markham, New Market, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Oakville, Hamilton and surrounding areas.