PERFORMANCE™ BOOST 90 GAS FURNACE 59SP5
The multi-speed blower motor of this energy-efficient furnace can do more than just add to your comfort. Paired with the right cooling system, it can actually boost SEER levels to help you save on energy costs all year round.
Comfort is enhanced by Ideal Humidity® System technology which improves summer dehumidification from an air conditioner or heat pump. SmartEvap™ technology also aids dehumidification by periodically stopping the multi-speed fan while it’s in “Constant ON” mode to give cooling condensation time to drain away deterring re-humidification by up to 10%.
- Up to 96.5% AFUE
- QUIET LEVEL
- COMFORT FEATURES
Enquiry about PERFORMANCE™ BOOST 90 GAS FURNACE 59SP5
- Up to 96.5% AFUE heating efficiency
- Single-stage operation
- Multi-speed, high-efficiency, ECM blower motor enhances comfort
- SmartEvap™ technology works in concert with your cooling system to aid summer dehumidification
- ComfortFan™ technology allows fan-speed choices in “Constant ON” mode1
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Includes air filter cabinet
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
- Lifetime heat exchanger limited warranty3
- Optional labor warranty available4
- Requires Performance Edge® relative humidity thermostat
- To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
- To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 20-year heat exchanger parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. See warranty certificate for details.
- Ask us for details.
- Up to 96.5% AFUE
- Meets ENERGY STAR® qualifications
- Allows choices of “constant ON” fan speed operation1
- Hybrid Heat® compatible
- Year-round humidity management when installed as part of complete Performance system with humidifier
- Can help boost cooling SEER efficiency when matched with appropriate cooling system components
- Single-stage gas valve
- Multi-speed, ECM blower motor
- Pilot-free, hot surface PowerHeat™ ignition
- Fixed-speed inducer motor
- Aluminized steel clamshell-style primary heat exchanger
- Stainless steel fin-and-tube design secondary heat exchanger
- Sound reduction: fully insulated cabinet and QuieTech™ noise reduction
- Recommended controls: Performance™ Edge® relative humidity or ComfortZone™II thermostats
- 26,000-120,000 Btu/h
- Flexible installation: upflow, downflow or horizontal
- Versatile venting for tight-fit applications
- 115 V
- .5″ gas connection
- Convertible to Liquid Propane (LP)
- 20-gauge, galvanized steel with appliance finish
- Baked on urethane base coat and polyester top coat paint in taupe metallic
- Dimensions in upflow position: 35″H x width varies by size: 14.2-24.5″ x 30″D
Areas We Serve:
We offer sales and service for Furnace, A/C's and Tankless water heaters in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Bowmanville, Oshawa Ajax, Pickering, Uxbridge, Whitby, Burlington, Markham, New Market, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Oakville, Hamilton and surrounding areas.