Power Vent Gas Water Heater
A Power Vent heater is used when conventional chimney venting is not an option. Air is drawn from inside the home while a rotatable motorized blower forces the exhaust outside. The ENERGY STAR®Qualified Power Vent heater is a very energy efficient heater which saves you money on energy costs and it’s more environmentally friendly.
Enquiry about Power Vent Gas Water Heater
- ENERGY STAR® qualified (except 60 & 75 gallon models) with up to a 0.70 Energy Factor
- Factory-installed heat traps on the water inlet and outlet reduces the amount of heat lost through piping, improving energy efficiency
- Exclusive TankSaver® design prolongs tank life
- Robust air intake snorkel inhibits flammable vapours from entering the combustion chamber
- Sensor detects flammable vapours and automatically disables the unit to prevent their ignition
- Ideal as a replacement water heater in a variety of applications due the 3-position rotatable blower
- State-of-the-art electronic gas control features advanced self-diagnostic capability that makes troubleshooting easy
- Flexible venting options: it can be vented with 2”, 3” or 4” ULC S636 PVC, CPVC or polypropylene pipe up to 180 equivalent feet (see installation manual for full details)
Does your old rusty water heater leave you with cold showers and big repair bills?
Let us worry about your water heater and you enjoy the hot showers. Your rental benefits includes:
- No upfront cost – FREE standard installation.
- One low monthly bill covers maintenance, service, and repairs.
- Free Equipment replacement, in case it can’t be repaired.
- Up to 6 MONTHS FREE
- Live telephone support 24/7/365
Areas We Serve:
We offer sales and service for Furnace, A/C's and Tankless water heaters in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Bowmanville, Oshawa Ajax, Pickering, Uxbridge, Whitby, Burlington, Markham, New Market, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Oakville, Hamilton and surrounding areas.